Go Away

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

3.95 GEN cfw review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pspfreak101
Top Poster
Top Poster

Number of posts : 143
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-04-20

PostSubject: 3.95 GEN cfw review   Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:16 pm

the new long awaited frimware 3.95GEN has finaly hit the sttreets although there are some bumps

this firmware will put all hackers who get pay'd installing cfw on a psp out of buiseness as you can create pandora from this new firmware.
the psx(playstation 1 ) emulator is not working so they had to give a new version of popsloader out but this the readme.txt they gave you when this mighty new firmware came out is wrong it tells you to install all the wrong things.and i just updated recently and i have a seperate memory card for updates pandora instaler's etc and when i swtched from this memory card to the one with my games on it froze went of and brickedand i could not get on my psp to turn my batterie to a pandora and after a really long wait longer than installing cfw 1.50 and then updating to 3.90m33-3 (trust me i have tried it) it tells you press x some ppl just take the pandora out and switch the new normal batterie in but u get bricked in reality pressing the x button finishes the installation u woudve thaught the whole bar loading woudv

but anyway in conclusion it is better to stay on 3.90m33-3 until dark alex releases a new cfw or at least until miriama has fixed thie new firmware

but lets face its better than what we could do test this new firmware for yourself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holy
uber 1337 pwnerer
uber 1337 pwnerer

Number of posts : 289
Warn :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: 3.95 GEN cfw review   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:31 am

Nice
Back to top Go down